Monocrystalline solar Panel: 4PCS ACOPOWER 100-Watt monocrystalline solar panels can be connected in parallel by branch connectors or connected in series without any connectors;
Hight Efficiency: Monocrystalline solar cell efficiency: 15.15%; 40A MPPT charge controller peak efficiency: 99.5%
- MPPT Technology: Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows, voltage, solar panel status, battery state of charge, and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts. Compatible with lead acid, AGM, gel, and lithium batteries
- Green Solar System: Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use. The two solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V battery charging or in series for 24V battery charging
- Common Negative Grounding Design（If your system is common negative grounding design, please contact us before shipping）
- Warranty: 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
- Multiple packages: Order will be delivered in multiple package
100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Nominal for 12V battery changer
- High-efficiency & high output.
- High transparent low-iron, tempered glass.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- Aesthetic outlook.
MPPT 40A Charge Controller
- Ultra-fast tracking speed
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power point
- User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
- Common positive grounding design
- Rated charge current: 40A
- Battery voltage range: 9V~32V
- Max.PV open circuit voltage: 100VDC
- Max.PV input power: 12V/520W,24V/1024W
- Enclosure: IP30
- 4PCS 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 1PC 40A MPPT Charge Controller
- 4 Sets Mounting Z Bracket
1PC 30ft 12AWG PV Cable
1PC 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
- 1PC Cable Entry Housing
1 Pair 1Y4 Branch Connector:1 male to 4 female(M/FFFF) and 1 female to 4 male(F/MMMM).
We’d love to hear from you
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 321-4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.