- Complete kit includes: (1)ACOPOWER 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel (2)20A PWM Charge Controller(3)30ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit (4) 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable(5) Cable Entry Housing
- Easy installation with pre-drilled hole; each solar panel comes with 35 inches 12AWG cable with PV male/female quick connectors; all you need is a cable to your battery and fuse.
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use. The two solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V battery charging or in series for 24V battery charging.
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); lightweight anodized aluminum frame and reinforced safety and anti-reflection coated glass 3.2mm thick and waterproof IP-65 rated junction box which allows the panels last for a longer time
- Order will be delivered in multiple packages
- 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Nominal for 12V battery changer
- High-efficiency & high output.
- High transparent low-iron, tempered glass.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- Aesthetic outlook.
- Peak Power (Pmax):100W
- Peak Circuit Voltage(Voc):22.5V
- Max Power Voltage(Vmp):17.9V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc): 6.13A
- Max Power Current(Imp):5.58A
- Wind resistance: 2400pa
- Weight: 13.7 lb/6.2KG
- Dimension:42.28*19.6*1.4inches (1074x498x35mm)
- Application Class:Class A
20A PWM Charge Controller
- Voltage: DC 12V/24V
- Solar Panel Power：12V/260W,24V/520W
- Rated Charge Current: 20A
- Overcharge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V
- Overcharge Floating charge: 13.7V/27.4V
- Charge recover voltage: 12.6V/25.2V
- Over-discharge Protection: 10.7V/21.4V
- Over-discharge Recover: 12.6V/25.2V
- USB output: 5V/2A
- Operating temperature: -35℃-60℃
- 1PCS 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 1PC 20A PWM Charge Controller
- 1 Set Mounting Z Bracket
- 1PC 30ft 12AWG PV Cable
- 1PC 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
- 1PC Cable Entry Housing
We’d love to hear from you
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 321-4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.