- HIGH MODLES CONVERSION EFFICIENCE: 4PCS 100W Mono Solar Panel. The 100W Solar Panel Provides Up to 100 W Power, High modules conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500-watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability).
- EASY INSTALLATION: With Pre-Drilled Hole. Each Solar Panel Comes With 90cm 12AWG Cable with MC4 Male/Female Quick Connectors
- GREEN ENERGY SOLAR: Perfect For 12-Volt Battery Charging or Multiple Panels, Basic Component For Off-Grid Solar Panel Can be Wired in Series 24V/36/48V System, Caravan, RVS, Cars, Boats, Green House Solar systems
- HIGH-QUALITY MECHANICAL PROPERTIES: Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Frame and Reinforced Safety and anti-Reflection Coated Glass 3.2mm Thick and Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box which Allows The Panels Last For a long time
- WARRANTY:25-Year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty.
PowerECO 4x100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the key component to a system when going solar Off-Grid system. These panels are relatively compact and are a breeze to set up. Whether you are going camping in the mountains or taking a trip to the beach, this panel can be a great start to your off-grid system! This panel has several uses including marine, dry camp, RVS, and other off-grid applications. PowerECO Provide cost-effective solar panels Free Professional Engineering Services
100w Panel Specification.
- Peak Power (Pmax):100W
- Peak Circuit Voltage(Voc):22.5V
- Max Power Voltage(Vmp):17.9V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc):6.13A
- Max Power Current(Imp):5.58A
- Power Tolerance Range:±3%
- Maximum System Voltage DC:1000V
- Wind resistance: 2400pa
- Dimension:42.2*19.6*1.4 Inch
- Application Class:Class A
- Test condition:1000W/m², AM1.5,25°C
- Courtyard lighting.
- Small household lighting system.
- Street lighting.
- Portable solar power.
- All small power electrical devices & small PV systems.
We’d love to hear from you
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 321-4455 or email email@example.com.